24 Mar 2017

PATANJALI SAUNDARYA ALOE VERA GEL REVIEW

Hey readers....
    We all love applying aloe vera gel on our since it hydrates our skin and keeps skin issues at bay. Being an girl with oily and acne prone skin,aloe vera gel acts as moisturizer for me.Earlier i have tried patanjali and natures essence aloe vera gel. I love patanjali aloe vera gel since it soothes my skin an minimizes breakouts whereas natures essence aloe vera gel increased my skin issues and so i used it only in hair diys. Am using this patanjali saundarya aloe gel for 1 month and here is my views about it.
patanjali saundarya aloe gel review

PRICE
    Rs 50 for 60ml

CLAIMS
    A unique blend of chandan and kesar with aloe vera gel provides antioxidant and nourishment properties, which makes the complexion free from roughness and dullness.Also helps to control sun burn, tanning and pigmentation.
    It also claims to remove pimples, wrinkles and fine lines.
INGREDIENTS
Aloe vera gel- 89%
Sandal-0.10%
Saffron-0.01%
Base material: vitamin E,permitted colour,sugandith dravya.
aloe gel ingredients

   
The aloe vera gel comes in transparent flip flop tube and the packaging is very convenient. The gel is yellow in color and it is not sticky as other aloe vera gel.The gel has strong saffron smell. I use this as moisturizer after cleansing my face. I take a small amount of gel and apply it all over face. The gel is absorbed quickly.

patanjali saundarya aloe gel
    After application, it gives cooling sensation and gives natural glow to skin. It doesn't cause any breakouts and it helped me to control further breakouts.  It helps me in treating roughness around nose. I also use this in several DIY.I will share a post regarding different ways in which i use aloe vera gel. Over all am impressed with this gel.
PROS
⦁    Effective in preventing breakouts.
⦁    Gives subtle glow to face.
⦁    Acts as moisturizer for oily skin.
⦁    Acts as a primer.
⦁    Prevents dryness.
⦁    89% aloe gel.
⦁    Doesn't cause breakouts.
⦁    Economical.
⦁    Travel friendly packaging.
CONS:

⦁    False claim of removing wrinkles.
⦁    Very small quantity of kesar and sandal which is almost negligible.
                                                OVERALL RATING: 4.8/5

1 comment:

  1. Patanjali Ayurved gives best aloe vera gel to step by step use and serves to empties pimples. For more information visit our website: - patanjali aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts