21 Nov 2016

PATANJALI OLIVE ALMOND CONDITIONER REVIEW

Hey guys!!
 Today am going to review a product from patanjali brand.Patanjali brand is known for herbal products at affordable price tag.I was in search of herbal conditioner for my dry wavy hair.When i went to patanjali shop with my friend for purchasing shampoo for my friend, i saw this conditioner and immediately bought it.Read further to know how it fared me.



CLAIMS:
    Conditions, nourishes & de tangles hair.
PRICE: Rs 60 for 100mg.
SHELF LIFE:
    2 years.
INGREDIENTS:    Aqua, Shea butter, vit E, soy protein, dimethicone, methyl paraben,propyle paraben.
MY VIEWS:
    The conditioner comes in a white tube with flip flop cap.The conditioner is white in color and has artificial smell that lingers in hair.
    I am using this conditioner for 2 months and hence can conclude about its properties.After washing my hair with patanjali aloe vera shampoo, i apply the conditioner on the length of my hair and leave it for 3-6 minutes and then rinse it with water.

    The conditioner doesn't get washes easily and needs extra water.After air drying my hair, my hair becomes so soft and my hair is not dry. But frizz of my hair is not controlled.But my hair is soft and moisturized.
PROS:
a.    Easily available.
b.    Affordable.
c.    Makes hair soft and de tangles hair effectively.
d.    Single tube lasts long.
e.    The fragrance lingers for whole day.
f.    Has almond and olive extracts with shea butter and vitamin E.
CONS:
a.    Doesn't control frizz.
b.    Has parabens and water insoluble silicone.
RATING:.3.5/5
will i repurchase??Not now,may be later.
    It is a good conditioner for normal and oily hair but average conditioner for dry hair.
    If you have used this conditioner ,do let me know about your experience below in comments section.. catch you later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

TOP 5 GRAPE FACE MASKS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN-WITH STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Hi readers...     In my previous post i shared my views about patanjali natural shampoo review. Today am going to share grape face packs f...

popular posts